Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Itswell Yoga set for Grand Opening on March 1st

We are 10 days away from the opening of the first ever yoga studio in the Wildwoods!

Itswell Yoga, located at 810 New Jersey Avenue in North Wildwood, will host its Grand Opening Weekend on Saturday, March 1st and Sunday, March 2nd.

Opening Day on March 1st will feature three FREE yoga sessions, at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. (basics class) and 4 p.m.

On March 2nd, Itswell will partner with Lunch With Lynch, with a 9:30 a.m. session for a $5 donation.

"I am so excited to bring the community of yoga to my own community right here in the Wildwoods," Itswell owner Kristel Fillmore told Wildwood 365. "It’s an honor to share my love of Power Vinyasa Yoga with my neighbors, friends and the summertime visitors."

Power Vinyasa Yoga is a high-tempo, energetic form of yoga where students fluidly move from one pose to the next, while connecting their breathing to their movements. It incorporates strength, flexibility, balance, cardio, and physical and mental stamina in one session.

Vinyasa, which translates to “flow” or “to move without resistance,” incorporates interval and cross-training exercises to challenge both the aerobic and anaerobic systems of the body.

"I started taking yoga classes after an injury prevented me from running and I thought some stretching would help," said Fillmore.

"I quickly realized it was way more then stretching and I suddenly felt so lit up inside that I felt like I needed to share this feeling with anyone willing to roll out a mat or a beach towel. It’s no secret I live a hectic life with work, paddle boarding and now the yoga studio, so practicing yoga helps keep me grounded and calms my mind."

For more information on Itswell Yoga and upcoming events, check out the official website HERE.

Also follow Itswell on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment