Friday, December 16, 2011

Joey Contino sings "White Christmas"


You may recognize Joey Contino from the Guest Services booth at Mariner's Landing (under the Sea Serpent), where he works as a supervisor. I've had the pleasure of getting to know Joey over the past year; never once have I seen him without a smile on his face, while displaying the incredibly helpful and pleasant demeanor that makes him such a true credit to the Morey Organization.

What I didn't know about Joey, until recently... is that he can sing!

Shouldn't come as any surprise, given his apparent talent. I really enjoyed his recently-recorded version of "White Christmas," and I hope you do too. This really helped me continue to get into the holiday spirit.

Please leave Joey a comment on his YouTube page and check out his other videos as well.

Great job, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment