Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Midtown Diner Set For Grand Opening

Today at noon, the new Midtown Diner will celebrate its grand opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and other festivities.

The diner is located at 4600 Atlantic Avenue, in the building that most recently was home to Bob's Atlantic Cafe (and Ocean's Cafe before that).

This is also the former location of the Atlantic Restaurant, which was ajoined by a motel of the same name; the complex is still intact. It has been a staple on Atlantic Ave. for decades.

Click HERE to check out and join the Midtown's Facebook fanpage.

Wildwood 365 would like to wish the owners the very best in their new endeavor!

Logo and image courtesy of the Midtown Diner

2 comments:

  1. Can anybody tell me what happened to Bob? Is he relocating? Is everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to find out what I can. All I've heard is that he sold the business, but the opening of the new diner caught me off guard.

    I also hope all is OK. Bob will be greatly missed!

    ReplyDelete