Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Look Inside" the new Hunt's Pier book

I just noticed this morning that Amazon has added the "Look Inside" feature to the listing for the soon-to-be released book Images of America: Hunt's Pier, which I co-authored with my good friend (and frequent Wildwood 365 contributor) Rob Ascough.

The majority of Chapter 1 ("Hunt's Amusement Enterprises") and the beginning of Chapter 2 ("Laying The Foundation") are now available for your viewing pleasure. I hope you'll check it out, and would love to hear some feedback on this small sampling from the 128-page product.

The book will be hitting store shelves on June 20th. It is available for pre-order on Amazon and other fine outlets, retailing for $21.99.

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered a copy from Amazon. Congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered for $17.76 inc. budget ship. from buy.com
    This will be great to add to my collection of similar type books. Congrats Al and Rob. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete