Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Wild Half: 100 days and counting...

As some of our readers know, I am currently in training to run the Wild Half half-marathon in late August. (Yeah, me - the guy usually pictured on this blog shoving hot dogs, pizza, and all manner of additional Boardwalk delicacies into his face on these pages.)

Today marks the "100 days to go" milestone, and to mark the occasion I had the priviledge to contribute a guest post to Morey's Pier's Beachfront Blog. I hope you'll check it out.

This has been quite the learning experience thus far, and I'm sure things are only going to get more interesting in the weeks ahead.

If anyone out there has also already signed up or is considering participating in the Wildwood Half, I'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line here at wildwood365@gmail.com.

A special "Thank You" goes out to Morey's Content Manager Alison Heller for setting me up with the opportunity to share my thoughts with the Beachfront Blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment